The products produced by small organic fertilizer production line
are made of fresh chicken and pig manure, which do not contain any chemical ingredients, while chickens and pigs have poor digestive capacity and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the manure, so that the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other ingredients. As the saying goes, "small but complete" small organic fertilizer production line is also the same, also need organic fertilizer grinder, organic fertilizer mixer, organic fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer sifter, belt conveyor, granulator is essential and important equipment.
Small organic fertilizer production line has low energy consumption, small footprint, no odor in the operating environment, zero pollution, good aeration, deodorization only 1-2 days. The organic fertilizer production line has compact structure and advanced technology. It applies harmless live bacteria preparation to treat livestock and poultry manure and carries out biological fermentation under the action of many kinds of beneficial microorganisms, which fully decomposes the organic matter in it and releases nutrients, the formed biological heat and high temperature fermentation process can kill germs and insect eggs, remove poison and odor, purify the environment, achieve harmlessness, resourcefulness and industrialization, low energy consumption and stable product quality.