1. What to pay attention to when applying chemical fertilizers.
(1) Urea should not be watered immediately after use.
(2) Ammonium carbon should not be applied on the soil surface.
(3) Ammonium carbon should not be applied in greenhouses and greenhouses.
(4) Ammonium nitrogen fertilizer should not be mixed with alkaline fertilizers.
(5) Nitrate nitrogen fertilizer should not be applied in rice fields.
(6) Ammonium sulfate is not suitable for long-term application.
(7) Phosphorus fertilizer should not be scattered application.
(8) Potassium fertilizer should not be applied in the late crop.
(9) chlorinated fertilizers should not be applied alone for a long time, and avoid the application of chlorine in crops.
(10) Nitrogenous compound fertilizers should not be used in large quantities for leguminous crops.2. How to use biological fertilizer correctly.
(1) Understand the basic information of biofertilizer, such as production date, shelf life, usage amount, usage method, etc. If you do not buy it now, store it according to the instructions and pay attention to light, ventilation and dryness.
(2) Understand the main roles of microorganisms in biofertilizers, applicable crops, etc. For example, rhizobia fertilizer is suitable for leguminous crops as an inoculant for nodulation and nitrogen fixation; phosphorus bacterial fertilizer can convert insoluble phosphorus in the soil into effective phosphorus and inorganic phosphorus, etc.
(3) master the application time and application techniques. It can be summarized by the words "early, near, even", that is, the application time should be early, generally as a base fertilizer, seed fertilizer and seedling fertilizer to apply; fertilizer application and crop root system distance to be close; seed and seedling fertilizer need to be mixed well.
(4) Apply with organic fertilizer at the same time. Mixing two kinds of fertilizers will improve the fertilizer effect.
(5) Mulch immediately after fertilization to avoid direct sunlight, which will kill microorganisms and reduce the utilization rate of biofertilizer.
(6) It is not suitable to mix with chemical fertilizers and fungicides, otherwise it will inhibit the growth of microorganisms in biological fertilizers or even kill them, thus affecting the fertilization effect.
(7) Prevent mixing with unripened farmyard manure, because farmyard manure will ferment in the process of ripening, which will directly kill the biological bacteria.
(8) Different kinds of biological fertilizers should not be mixed. At present, there are many kinds of biofertilizers on the market, which contain different active bacteria, and it is not clear whether there is mutual resistance between them, if mutual resistance, it will reduce the effectiveness of fertilizer.