Methods of Soil Improvement
I The Rational Use of Chemical Fertilizers
There is a good saying! "Chemical fertilizer is a treasure, can not increase production, use it well is a treasure, use it badly is not good". So from this saying we can see that the reasonable use of chemical fertilizers can achieve the purpose of increasing yields. However, the excessive use of chemical fertilizer is also very serious harm to the soil. Therefore, the rational use of chemical fertilizer should pay attention to the following points.
1. When applying fertilizer, we should pay attention to the soil and crop fertilizer deficiency to determine what is lacking and how much is lacking, not to over-fertilize for yield.
2.bottom fertilizer, fertilizer, spraying and other different situations, the type of fertilizer and the amount of fertilizer used, concentration, etc. are also different, need to growers according to the situation reasonable use.
3. In addition, ah, in fact, less use of chemical fertilizers can prevent the continued pollution of the soil, from the source to solve the fundamental method of soil improvement problems.
II Increase the Amount of Organic Fertilizer Inputs
The fertility of the soil and the content of organic matter in the soil has a great relationship, and organic fertilizer can be rich in organic matter and nutrients for the soil. The use of organic fertilizers need to pay attention to the following points.
1. Organic fertilizer should be thoroughly rotted in order to kill the eggs of insects and germs in the raw materials, unrotted farmyard manure should not be used.
2. To use regular manufacturers of organic fertilizers, or use such as gold probiotics independent fermentation of organic fertilizers, to prevent bad manufacturers from using heavy metals and other substances in excess of the raw material production of organic fertilizers.
3. independent fermentation of organic fertilizer to pay attention to the fermentation of raw materials non-toxic and harmless, containing heavy metals, antibiotic residues of raw materials are not suitable for fermentation of organic fertilizer, easy to cause secondary pollution of the soil.
Organic fertilizer can gradually activate the soil, fertilize the ground, the current use of organic fertilizer with chemical fertilizer is the most ideal way to fertilize!
III The Supplementation of Beneficial Bacteria (Microbial Bacterial Agent);
Microorganisms promote the release and chelation of trace elements in the soil through the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the metabolic process and the secretion of organic acids and other acidic substances, effectively break soil consolidation, promote the formation of agglomerate structure, and improve the aeration of the soil and promote the generation of organic matter, humic acid and humus.
Secondly, microorganisms play a very important role in the input and output of soil materials and energy, and are an important link in the material cycle chain. It can activate soil organic and inorganic nutrients, decompose organic matter, release nutrients and increase the effectiveness of nutrients.
Furthermore, microorganisms can degrade the residual chemical fertilizers, organic pesticides, heavy metals and other pollutants in the soil during their reproduction and metabolism, decompose, transform, fix, transfer and newly synthesize harmlessly the above pollutants in their physicochemical reactions, decompose them into low-harm or even harmless substances, and reduce the degree of soil pollution.
IV Increase the Application of Soil Conditioner
With the occurrence of various problems such as soil acidification, secondary salinization, especially in the economically efficient greenhouse vegetables and fruit tree areas, growers are more heavily troubled by soil problems, soil conditioners in these areas have also begun to heat up in recent years, soil conditioners for soil mainly to loosen the soil, improve soil grain structure, water and fertilizer, to alleviate soil acidification, salinization and other aspects of the role.